cc-metadata - [cc-metadata] Vacation reply

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: <for.arts.sake AT sympatico.ca>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-metadata] Vacation reply
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 10:20:50 -0700

Good day! Thanks for dropping me a line. For the next two weeks, I'll be checking email intermittently, as I'm doing Major Life Change. GeomeKelly and I are finally tying the knot and I'm joining him in the southern United States for first post-degree and then grad school studies. This email address will no longer be used after April 25th. Please update your address book to shirley AT velochic.ca. I'll be back online at this email address May 8th.
Until then, have practice safe surfing, know where your towel is and remember that the answer to all things is "42". - Shirley Hicks

  • [cc-metadata] Vacation reply, for.arts.sake, 05/04/2009