cc-metadata - Re: [cc-metadata] XMP in PDF

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "sonagi Kim" <sonagi.kim AT gmail.com>
  • To: "discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work" <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-metadata] XMP in PDF
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:46:26 +0100

you mean it is impossible to extend my own tag in PDF. Right?
Well. I'm so disappointed. why is good for using the XMP in PDF?
Most Adobe papers describe that XMP can extend..Well. confusing?

Best,

Ryan

2006/4/1, Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>:
On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 00:34 +0100, sonagi Kim wrote:
> Hi, there.
> I'd like to extend tags in XMP of PDF.
> I'm afraid I cannot find any information about this. Even though I
> have found information to use XMP, it just explain the way of
> Photoshop CS.
> Could I extend the custom panel of PDF? I have a Acrobat Pro 6. So I
> can see the Document Metadata in menu. I'd like to extend in Custom
> panel for using my tag.
> Is it possible?
> if yes, How can I do that?

I don't believe Acrobat Pro 6 supports custom metadata panels.  I don't
know if 7 does.  You'd need to ask in an Adobe forum.

http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21