cc-metadata - Re: [cc-metadata] xtech cfp deadline 2005-01-09

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Bjorn Wijers <mailings AT bdisfunctional.net>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-metadata] xtech cfp deadline 2005-01-09
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:48:11 +0100

Mike,

I have a project called Simuze, but I have no clue if this might be of any interest to this conference. May I email you about this?

grtz
BjornW

Mike Linksvayer wrote:
As I mentioned on the CC weblog in November
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/5699 the proposal deadline for
Xtech, the leading European web/tech conference (16-19 May in
Amsterdam), is January 9.

There's an "open data" track that includes CC, open access and related
issues.

If you have a cool project or research to present to the developers
"building web 2.0" get a proposal in now. I'm on the review committee.