cc-metadata - [cc-metadata] Looking for Public Domain/CC Rules of Order

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Matthew G. Saroff" <msaroff AT fellspt.charm.net>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-metadata] Looking for Public Domain/CC Rules of Order
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:29:48 -0400 (EDT)

I'm with a group that is going to adopt rules of order.

We'd prefer not to shell out $15 or so for a copies of Roberts Rulse.

Anyone know of any public domain or Creative Commons alternatives?

--
Matthew Saroff

"A modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness." -- John Kenneth Galbraith

  • [cc-metadata] Looking for Public Domain/CC Rules of Order, Matthew G. Saroff, 08/01/2005