cc-metadata - Re: RDF-enhanced search

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: RDF-enhanced search
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:55:48 -0700

Xavier Caballe Grebol wrote:
I submitted some URLs to http://search.creativecommons.org some days ago (the past week I think, maybe before). They validated, but they still don't show up in search results (when searching by the name of the author of the licensed work).

Is there any problem? it's simply because they still haven't been indexed?

It looks like http://www.faircopy.com/action/viewworkdetail/722747 is the URL you submitted. The search engine currently only indexes content with metadata about the current document (rdf:about=""). The only metadata at that URL concerns a different URI.