cc-metadata - Re: licence in mp3

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: pinna <pinna AT autistici.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: licence in mp3
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:11:13 +0100

Mike Linksvayer wrote:
zanatta1 AT inwind.it wrote:

Can you tall me if I have to insert RDF metada in mp3 or only the URI of the licence.

The URI of the license as part of a licensing statement.

I have seen an example to tag licence info in mp3 ID3!!
What is the meaning of http://example.com/cclicences.html in http://creativecommons.org/technology/mp3

http://example.com/cclicenses.html would contain RDF that confirms the licensing statement embedded in the ID3 tag.

See http://creativecommons.org/technology/nonweb for an explanation.

I also suggest italian people to contact the italian discussion mailing list about Creative Commons: