cc-metadata - Re: Adopting foaf:Agent, also foaf:tipjar proposal

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-metadata <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Adopting foaf:Agent, also foaf:tipjar proposal
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:45:30 -0800

Nathan R. Yergler wrote:
So would the tipjar be specified as part of the Work information?

Not exactly, it would be an Agent property along the lines of

cc:Work
dc:creator
foaf:Agent
foaf:tipjar
cc:license

This seems like a good fit for mozCC to support, so I'd like to add it if we're to that point. Thoughts?

We're not quite at that point yet, but it would be a good fit for mozCC.