cc-metadata - Sinapsi, metadata search engine prototype

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Lorenzo De Tomasi" <lorenzo.detomasi AT creativecommons.it>
  • To: <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Sinapsi, metadata search engine prototype
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:37:29 +0100

Regarding "Debut metadata search engine prototype", my thesis is the
prototype of the interface of a metadata search-engine/directory also
focused on contact for collaboration.
Soon my work will be online under a CC license in its original Italian
version. If you are interested we can collaborate on a common project.
Thank you.

  • Sinapsi, metadata search engine prototype, Lorenzo De Tomasi, 01/10/2004