cc-metadata - more MIDI

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: John Kwasnik <jkwasnik AT accessbee.com>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: more MIDI
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:44:14 -0700

to all --

OK ... I've incorporated the suggestions from several contributors. Now the blurb "... verify at <URL>" is embedded in each MIDI file twice: once in the track names fields (where folks traditionally do them), and in the filespec's official copyright text field. (Though no known media player reads these at all.)

The "verification pages" are now direct links, sans javascript.

And the Creative Commons button now only links to the CC license I use. I did a modified button for the window that explains why I use CC licensing.

http://members.accessbee.com/jkwasnik/midium.html

John

  • more MIDI, John Kwasnik, 07/26/2003