cc-metadata - Re: Metadata

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Aaron Swartz <me AT aaronsw.com>
  • To: Peter Wayner <pcw2 AT flyzone.com>
  • Cc: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Metadata
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:50:23 -0600

Hi there!

A validating parser which also shows you a picture of what you've done is at: http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ . I'll add a link to the metadata pages.

Only some small details, due to the fact that we've changed some things since the last version (which you would have no way of knowing since we haven't launched the site yet):

<dc:format>Text</dc:format>
should be
<dc:type rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/dcmitype/Text"; />

and the <license ...> stuff needs to be replaced with a real license, once we introduce them.

Otherwise, it looks great! Thanks for using our metadata.
--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]
I'll be in SanFran for the Creative Commons launch the week of Dec15.

  • Re: Metadata, Aaron Swartz, 12/11/2002