cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Draft statement of intent for ShareAlike licenses

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Kat Walsh <kat AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Draft statement of intent for ShareAlike licenses
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:57:02 -0800

Now that 4.0 has been published, we will be turning our attention back
to several discussions that were placed on hold, including this one.
We know many of you have other commitments around this time of year,
and we'll come back with more prompts for discussion after the new
year. But for those of you who are available, we would welcome your
consideration and discussion on this draft statement before we begin
to pull it into its final form.

Cheers,
Kat

--
Kat Walsh, Counsel, Creative Commons
IM/IRC/@/etc: mindspillage * phone: please email first
Help us support the commons: https://creativecommons.net/donate/
California Registered In-House Counsel #801759
CC does not and cannot give legal advice. If you need legal advice,
please consult your attorney.

  • Re: [cc-licenses] Draft statement of intent for ShareAlike licenses, Kat Walsh, 12/17/2013