cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Conclusion of 4.0 Public Consultation

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Luis Villa <luis AT tieguy.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Conclusion of 4.0 Public Consultation
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 08:46:27 -0700

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM, Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org> wrote:

As mentioned earlier this week, we're closing off the public discussion on the 4.0 licenses at this point.  On behalf of CC, I want to thank everyone for the valuable input over this lengthy discussion process.  The licenses are much better because of it.

Congratulations to the whole CC team on a job well done!

Luis