cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] SA Section 2(a)(5) uncontroversial

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Marketply <contact AT marketply.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] SA Section 2(a)(5) uncontroversial
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 03:00:16 -0400 (EDT)

One solution for good compatibility of licenses: empower fans/users of CC everywhere to vet each license before granting compatibility, and for 'renewal' every year.

If Creative Commons isn't sure about this path, they can wait to see how it works for our licensing as we begin to test this strategy next year on seed projects.

😃,

Marino Hernandez
(just a founder of Marketply)
203-429-4205