cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] 4.0: fourth (and final) license draft ready for comment

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] 4.0: fourth (and final) license draft ready for comment
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:03:31 -0700

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience as we concluded a final review of draft 4 following our Global Summit in Argentina.  We have now published draft 4 on the staging server, and associated explanatory materials on the wiki.
  • Blog post highlighting key changes and issues for comment
  • BY-NC-SA (the other five will be published in the next few days)
  • Comparison of d3 and d4 of BY-NC-SA [PDF]
  • Main d4 discussion page with further explanations and links to individual issues pages with d4 treatment
This will be an abbreviated discussion period, lasting only about two weeks.  We look forward to hearing from you on this list.

Diane