cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Attribution: accurate credit should not be forbidden

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Kat Walsh <kat AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Attribution: accurate credit should not be forbidden
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:11:42 -0800

As mentioned in the response to your previous post, we're about to
send out some requests for feedback on the few remaining open issues
this week, including a few related to attribution.

However, we've decided not to reopen this issue--the substance of this
clause will remain as it is in draft 3.

-Kat

--
Kat Walsh, Counsel, Creative Commons