cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Free content use with Revver

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: OSS <opensourcepro AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Free content use with Revver
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:56:26 -0400

Just curious about a couple of things dealing with freely licensed material and Revver. I'd like to incorporate some images that are CC Attribution, CC Sharealike and GFDL into a video that I would post using Revver. Does the fact that the resulting video license is a CC NC ND license prevent me from using the images that are licensed that way? My guess is that I can use the Attribution images as long as I do what the license requires... giving attribution and contact data for the images. I am unsure about the Sharealike and the GFDL. The GFDL would also require the display of the entire GFDL license text.

Thanks!!

OSP

  • [cc-licenses] Free content use with Revver, OSS, 06/18/2007