cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] license options for models

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Connie Mableson" <connie AT azlawyers.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] license options for models
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:04:05 -0700

Greetings All. I have been reading the various posts for a while now.
Just wanted to chime in and say "yes a release is needed for animals."

Cordially,
Connie J. Mableson, Esq.
Dodge, Anderson, Mableson,
Steiner, Jones & Horowitz, Ltd.
3003 North Central Avenue
Suite 1800
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Tel. (602) 277-3000
Fax. (602) 277-7478
connie AT azlawyers.com
www.azlawyers.com

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of this e-mail,
the information contained in this e-mail message is attorney-privileged
and confidential information intended for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you, the reader of this message, are neither the
intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error or are not
sure whether it is privileged, please (a) immediately notify us by
telephone, and (b) immediately delete this message. Thank you.