cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] license options for models

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] license options for models
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:01:18 -0400

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 05:14 pm, Ryan L Kerns wrote:

> The current option for photographers and models is the model release form.

I have been thinking about these problems myself recently. Also for video as
well as stills.

Then there seem to be location release forms, model release forms for
animals.
In video there are also cameraman release forms as the person running the
camera is sometimes not the one who ends up with the copyright to the video.

Can anyone think of others?

So far, I have avoided releasing any of my stuff with people in it due to
such
uncertainties but would like to eventually clear these issues up in my mind
so that I can proceed in more areas.

(da idea man)