cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Edited book on Creative Commons

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Andres Guadamuz <a.guadamuz AT ed.ac.uk>
  • To: cci AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Edited book on Creative Commons
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:34:20 +0000

Dear all,

I have been commissioned by publisher Edward Elgar to edit a book on
Creative Commons. The book is part of the Queen Mary Studies in
Intellectual Property series, you can see a previous volume here:

http://www.e-elgar.co.uk/Bookentry_Main.lasso?id=4189

The book will contain articles dealing with the legal, community and
economic aspects of Creative Commons. We are hoping to publish the book
as soon as possible, so I would like to ask people in the lists if they
have any article written on the subject of Creative Commons that you
would like to submit for consideration.

We would prefer to include only previously unpublished works, but we are
willing to consider updated versions of published articles.

If you are interested, please send me an email with an abstract or the
article (if already published).

Kind Regards,

Andres

--
Andres Guadamuz
AHRC Research Centre for Studies in

Tel: 44 (0)131 6509699
Fax: 44 (0)131 6506317
a.guadamuz AT ed.ac.uk
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/ahrb/

IP/IT/Medical Law LLM by Distance Learning
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/distancelearning/