cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] PROCEDURAL SUGGESTION

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Patrick Peiffer" <peiffer.patrick AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] PROCEDURAL SUGGESTION
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:29:26 +0200

I second Paul and Jochen,

i too totally lost track of what the actual points are, that are being
discussed here at extreme frequency by very few people lately. Please,
make one short, to the point wrap-up of what you has been contributed
to the public discussion so we can understand and continue.

Patrick Peiffer,
projet lead, cc-luxembourg

On 02/10/06, Jochen Bruening <jochen.bruening AT uni-konstanz.de> wrote:
Paul, thank you for your suggestion!
Jochen