cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Daft Question about CC and sign printing.

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Daft Question about CC and sign printing.
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 17:23:59 -0800

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 23:57 +0000, Martyn wrote:
> > For attribution could you include a "union label" size notice on signs?
> >
> I'm afraid I'm English and i don't know what you mean by that.

On materials printed at union shops you may notice a tiny logo something
like http://www.theunionshop.com/images/UnionBug/Bug125.gif which is
pretty innocuous on large printed materials like signs.

My point was simply that you could presumably incorporate a license
notice and attribution in a similarly innocuous fashion.

--
Mike Linksvayer
http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21