cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Discussion Draft - Proposed License Amendment to Avoid Content Ghettos in the Commons

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Daniel Carrera <daniel.carrera AT zmsl.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Discussion Draft - Proposed License Amendment to Avoid Content Ghettos in the Commons
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 10:10:03 +0000

melanie dulong de rosnay wrote:
I agree it is an important step, other free licenses such as the Free Art
License could be added in the proposed clause.
Up to the community to study CC BY SA restrictions and compatibility issues
regarding FSF freedoms shared by GFDL, FAL and other free licenses.
Setting up a wiki seems the best idea to discuss these issues.

After realising how complex the issue is (e.g. invariant sections in the GFDL) I've changed my mind and now I like the wiki idea.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
/\/`) http://oooauthors.org