cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] by-nc-nd and devnations together?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Rob Myers <robmyers AT mac.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] by-nc-nd and devnations together?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:40:38 +0100

(I am not a lawyer, I am not CC).

Offer it under both licenses? Assuming the DL license won't give developed nations any rights you don't want them to have, dual licensing should work OK.

- Rob.

John Martin wrote:
It seems that the choose license will allow me to either generate a
By-NC-ND license or choose a developing nations license. If I want to
do by-nc-nd for developed nations, but also do the dev nations, how do I
represent that?

-->John