cc-licenses - Large quantity Telecom products with low price

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Jun Wang" <wwwjjjj8866 AT yahoo.com.cn>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Large quantity Telecom products with low price
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 10:50:05

Supply large quantity Telecom products with low price: Fiber optic jumper,
UTP Cat5e cable, patch cable, USB cable, Phone cable and various Telecom
components.

Details pay a visit to: www.sgetek.com. Download our catalogue from:
www.sgetek.com/order.asp.

Please contact with us by: prestonsh AT 126.com for our newest price list.

Jun Wang
SGETEK SHANGHAI CO., LIMITED
SGETEK UK CO., LIMITED
TEL:+86 21 67820784
FAX:+86 21 67820791
If no use for you send a No Thanks mail to: prestonsh AT 163.com, your mail will
be deleted from our list within 2 working days.
200M虚拟主机+50M企业邮局+顶级国际域名,只需189元/年 http://www.kldns.net
国际英文域名 79元/年 免费无限次解析 http://www.kldns.net
欢迎光临科力网络:http://www.kldns.net http://www.cnkl.net

..........::: JKLMailer PowerBy:www.VRMO.com QQ:5009353 :::.....

  • Large quantity Telecom products with low price, Jun Wang, 07/05/2005