cc-licenses - New draft summary of CC licenses for Debian

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT bad.dynu.ca>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: New draft summary of CC licenses for Debian
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 17:07:36 -0500

I wanted to point out that there's a new draft summary of the CC licenses for debian-legal. I think this is going to be our final version.

    http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary.html

As I mentioned before, the process has started to get these problems worked out between CC and Debian.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou
evan AT bad.dynu.ca

  • New draft summary of CC licenses for Debian, Evan Prodromou, 03/18/2005