cc-licenses - Re: cc:Remix - Understanding your legal licensing obligations

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Greg London" <email AT greglondon.com>
  • To: "Keith Coleman" <keithcoleman AT gmail.com>, "Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: cc:Remix - Understanding your legal licensing obligations
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:17:55 -0500 (EST)

when I tried CC-NC combined with CC-SA
it said I could use CC-SA for the result.

The people who put non-commercial restrictions
on their work will be upset.

if you're using my perl script underneath it,
I found a bug in the sharealike sanity checks
that won't catch this.

I have a week to read through and critique
a 300 page programming book right now,
and can't fix my script until after that.