cc-licenses - Re: Publications

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Glenn Otis Brown <glenn AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Publications
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:46:40 -0800

http://creativecommons.org/license/non-web-popup?lang=en&license_code=by

we used to have this linked to fairly prominently, but it probably got lost in our recent re-design.

in any case, anything simple that gets the point across will work just fine. something like:

"(cc) 2004 Mike Hull. Some rights reserved. This book is available under a Creative Commons copyright license, the terms and conditions of which can be found here: <URL>."