cc-licenses - Reclaim the Commons

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Reclaim the Commons
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:34:12 -0400

So, there's a conference in San Francisco June 3-9 called "Reclaim the
Commons":

http://reclaimthecommons.net/

I thought it sounded pretty interesting, but I won't be in SF at the
time. I figured I'd just suggest it to people interested in Open
Content, and specifically for Creative Commons.

It seems pretty heavily political, and CC may not want to be
associated, but I figured I'd raise the idea anyways.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org>
Wikitravel - http://www.wikitravel.org/

  • Reclaim the Commons, Evan Prodromou, 05/21/2004