cc-jp - [Cc-jp] Meetings with Prof.Lessig in Tokyo

cc-jp AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Adam Peake <ajp AT glocom.ac.jp>
  • To: cc-jp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-jp] Meetings with Prof.Lessig in Tokyo
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:45:07 +0900

We will hold a second meeting with Professor Lessig:

Tuesday, December 2, from 7:30PM (at GLOCOM)

Please see <http://www.glocom.ac.jp/top/2003_11_04news.html> for an announcement in Japanese.

This will be a public meeting, an opportunity of Japanese networkers and people interested in Professor Lessig's ideas to meet with him and have a discussion.

Topics will include discussion of "The Future of Ideas" and of course "Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace", free and open software, P2P, intellectual property, etc. I hope there will be about 40 people (maximum we can have in our meeting space is 40 people.)

We have no interpretation facilities or resources for interpretation so the meeting will be in English.

The meeting with professor Lessig on Monday December 1 will be to discuss creative commons, and issues around the creative commons Japan project and is semi-private to those who have worked on the project.

Many thanks,

Adam

--

  • [Cc-jp] Meetings with Prof.Lessig in Tokyo, Adam Peake, 11/05/2003