cc-jp - [Cc-jp] Web Site Update

cc-jp AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Motohiro Tsuchiya <taiyo AT glocom.ac.jp>
  • To: cc-jp AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-jp] Web Site Update
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:07:42 +0900

Hello.

Sorry for the long silence.

We have updated our web site.

http://www.creativecommons.jp/

Major changes are;

(1) Longer description about our current status
(2) Second translation of the licenses
(3) Tentative translation of the licenses' names

All are written in Japanese, but we welcome your comments.

We will make a list of collaborators/users of our licenses
as our next step. There is a link to an article of iNTERNET
magazine already at the bottom of the top page.

We are also thinking to host a discussion list in Japanese.
Many people are wanting to discuss issues in Japanese. The
U.S. site is now preparing for this. When it is done, I
will let you know.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

Motohiro Tsuchiya