cc-india - [CC-India] does anybody know where one can get list of old bollywood movies which have fallen out of copyright ?

cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: CC-India Discussion List

  • From: shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-india <cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-India] does anybody know where one can get list of old bollywood movies which have fallen out of copyright ?
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:21:05 +0530

Hi all,

Is there an existence of such a list ? I looked at wikipedia but came
up empty. It has few notable movies in the 1930's and 1940's but
nothing which tells about the copyright status of those movies.

See

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1940s_Hindi-language_films

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:1930s_Hindi-language_films

If somebody has compiled such a list, please share the link.
--
Regards,
Shirish Agarwal शिरीष अग्रवाल

  • [CC-India] does anybody know where one can get list of old bollywood movies which have fallen out of copyright ?, shirish शिरीष, 10/15/2015