cc-india - Re: [CC-India] Pratham Books' CC-powered Story Weaver Platform

cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: CC-India Discussion List

  • From: shirish शिरीष <shirishag75 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Gautam John <gautam AT prathambooks.org>
  • Cc: cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org, cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-India] Pratham Books' CC-powered Story Weaver Platform
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 12:16:20 +0530

in-line :-

On 9/26/15, Gautam John <gautam AT prathambooks.org> wrote:
> Hi Shirish!

Hi Gautam,

>> setting used yours. I have couple of more workshops lined up where I
>> am hoping to showcase the cc-licensed aiding magazines I have.
>
> Yes, by all means. It's not just digital content that is CC licensed -
> the paper copies of the books include the CC license too.

I know, I have been in the game for far too long to not know that ;)

What people were impressed about was the production quality as well as
illustrations in the magazines. Hopefully I'll be able to share with
you a weblink of the same in few days/week so you also have a context
to where and how I was using it. Btw you are still to e-mail me
off-list the names of your Pune collaborators so that we could
collaborate on doing some CC work here in Pune itself in near future.
I hope to be coming down south in couple of months and if possible
also connect you with some people to see if we can also do something
collaboratively as well.

Look forward to hearing from you :)

--
Regards,