cc-ie - [Cc-ie] Speaking at 2014 event

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: Aidan McCullen <amccullen AT communicorp.ie>
  • To: "<cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-ie] Speaking at 2014 event
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:03:21 +0000

Hi Darius,

Aidan McCullen here from Communicorp, we spoke before. If it appeals to you I could speak from a publisher perspective on the sane topic. We have had huge success with audience collaboration and remixing music, artwork, logos etc via our station Yourspin.

I spoke at the recent an mobile conference outlined here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/iab-mobile-connect-2013-tickets-8133187583

Best regards,

Aidan

Sent from iPad
Hi Darius,

Aidan McCullen here from Communicorp, we spoke before. If it appeals to you I could speak from a publisher perspective on the sane topic. We have had huge success with audience collaboration and remixing music, artwork, logos etc via our station Yourspin.

I spoke at the recent an mobile conference outlined here: https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/iab-mobile-connect-2013-tickets-8133187583

Best regards,

Aidan

  • [Cc-ie] Speaking at 2014 event, Aidan McCullen, 12/19/2013