cc-ie - [Cc-ie] Irish Creative Commons Licence

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: Miguel Ponce de Leon <miguelpdl AT tssg.org>
  • To: cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ie] Irish Creative Commons Licence
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:23:49 +0100

Dear cc-ie list members,

In reviewing the Creative Commons page allocated to Ireland, I could not gather when the proposed CC License draft for Ireland would become more stable and eventually launched into effect, and given this email on the achieve from May 2005 has there been progress on when a Irish jurisdiction CC license would be available?

Kind regards,
Miguel.

*Whelan, Darius* D.Whelan at ucc.ie <mailto:cc-ie%40lists.ibiblio.org?Subject=%5BCc-ie%5D%20Irish%20Creative%20Commons%20Licence&In-Reply-To=>
/Wed May 4 08:20:36 EDT 2005/
Hi Antoin,

Louise and I are in the process of producing a new draft which we hope to
publish around 1st of June.
We will then look for comments on that, and once the document is finalised
move to a launch.

All the best,

Darius