cc-ie - RE: [Cc-ie] BBC Creative Archive - How can RTE be convinced to do thesame ?

cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Ireland

  • From: "adam beecher" <lists AT beecher.net>
  • To: <cc-ie AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Cc-ie] BBC Creative Archive - How can RTE be convinced to do thesame ?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:17:28 +0100

Hey Justin,

> It would be truly excellent, although RTE may be limited by
> how much of their content is produced fully in-house vs by
> external companies.

The older stuff would have been produced in-house though, wouldn't it? That
stuff would be absolutely wonderful for open-content documentaries and the
like. I was glued to my TV when they had a show about the rollout of the
electric grid a while back, someone could fire something like that together
in iMovie in a few hours!

adam