cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Wikimania CC Events

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <Cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Wikimania CC Events
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:34:00 +0800

Hi Everyone,

Wikimania is round the corner and a number of our CC friends from
overseas will be attending. CCHK is happy to co-host the two events in
the coming week.

1. Sub-regional meeting for Chinese speaking jurisdictions, especially
focusing on translation issues - a small meeting with the focus on
translation issues with members from Chinese speaking regions
Date & time: Aug 8th, 2:00 - 5:00
Venue: Journalism and Media Studies Centre, The University of Hong Kong

2. CC Meet-up Dinner - meet CC activists from all around the world
over a causal dinner