cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] Visitng HongKong (Fumi from Tokyo)

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Jerry~Yuyu" <jerry.tschan.yu AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Fumi Yamazaki <fumi.yamazaki AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] Visitng HongKong (Fumi from Tokyo)
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 14:25:51 +0800

The closest place for eating is Grand Century Place near the MongKok
East Station. There are two choices that I have shortlisted:

Le Fauchon Color
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=18663
Local Fusion food, mostly in western style

湘川滬 China Land Restaurant
http://www.openrice.com/restaurant/sr2.htm?shopid=13621
China food with the style from sichuan to shanghai, some dishes can be
quite spicy

I am quite free on Sunday, and I am ok with lunch.

Haggen