cc-hk - [Cc-hk] June 17 meeting reminder and CCHK Chinese Name Vote

  • From: Ben <bencheng AT oursky.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] June 17 meeting reminder and CCHK Chinese Name Vote
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 02:36:48 +0800

Hi all,

1. Would like to remind you that our next CCHK meeting will be at June
17 next week, at 6.30pm in Hong Kong In-Media, 9 F, Fu Tak Building,
365, Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong SAR. Please put your name on
the wiki (http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/June+17) if you would like to
let us know you're coming. All are welcome.

2. As the Chinese name problem had been coming back and forth, the
preparatory executive committees had suggested to have a vote on next
meeting to solve the problem once and for all:

a. Vote for weather we want a Chinese Name

b. If we want a Chinese Name, which one? Please suggest, possible
alternatives includes:
- 創用CC
- 知識共享
- 香港創意(作)共享
- 創意共享

Please be noted that we will have the vote on the meeting.

Bests,
Ben

--
Email: bencheng AT oursky.com

  • [Cc-hk] June 17 meeting reminder and CCHK Chinese Name Vote, Ben, 06/09/2008