cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] FYI: Lucifer Chu of OOPS would like to come to HongKong and talk about CC, Web 2.0 and the OOPS project

  • From: "Charles Mok" <charlespmok AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Terence Leung" <terenceleung AT cyberport.hk>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org, Edmon Chung <edmon AT dotasia.org>, Ka Ping Wong <ping AT dotasia.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] FYI: Lucifer Chu of OOPS would like to come to HongKong and talk about CC, Web 2.0 and the OOPS project
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 19:55:44 +0800

ISOC HK would like to co-organize and thanks!

Charles

2008/2/28 Terence Leung <terenceleung AT cyberport.hk>:
Dear all,

We are grateful to offer venue at Cyberport for the talk. Please let's us know you format. If it would be a causal setting, you may consider hosting at our iResource Centre. Or if you would like a more formal setting, we may try to get a seminar room.

Kindly let us know your proposed date, time and estimated number of target audience.

Best wishes,

Terence