cc-hk - [Cc-hk] LOCATION CONFIRMED: Feb 2008 Meeting for CC-HK launch

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "思考 (斌)" <hkxforce AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] LOCATION CONFIRMED: Feb 2008 Meeting for CC-HK launch
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:26:04 +0800

Thanks Joseph! :-)

Hi all,

We've confirmed that the meeting venue will be in the University of
Hong Kong, so the latest detail of the meeting is:

Date / Time: 23 Feb (Sat) 6:00pm
Location: Shum Wai Yau Reading Room (G07), G/F, Elliot Hall, the
University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road

Here is a map of where is Eliot Hall in HKU:
http://attachments.wetpaintserv.us/JSdBYmPh3oi2YQlJyqjwQA%3D%3D938281

More details can be found on the wiki: http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Feb+2008

Please don't hesitate to call me at 93816083 if you have difficulties
to find the room, sorry for not able to arrange a meeting room outside
campus this time.

Ben