cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Chinese version of the licence

  • From: "Li Yahong" <yali AT hku.hk>
  • To: <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Chinese version of the licence
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:24:16 +0800

Dear all,

I am happy to share a good news with you about the progress we have made on the CC licence.  Our very able research assistant, Jerry Hua, has completed the translation of the licence into Chinese version.  Alice and I will proofread the translation to make sure that it complies with the original licence and the _expression_ of Chinese version of HK copyright law.  We will post it on the webpage of cc-hk for public consultation, together with the English version, as soon as we finish our part.

Cheers,

Yahong
on behalf of the legal team