cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Feb 2008 Meeting for CC-HK launch

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Feb 2008 Meeting for CC-HK launch
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:18:13 +0800

Hi all,

After the availability survey we have most people (8) available at
this Sat. night, sorry for dropping some people who is only available
at Sunday.

So here are the info (Wiki: http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Feb+2008):

Date / Time: 23 Feb (Sat) 6:00pm
Location: (Will confirm asap, meanwhile please contact me if u can
provide a nice meeting venue with convenient transport.)
Participants: Ben, Charles, Jerry~Yuyu, Rebecca, Jack, Joseph,
Kenneth, Pindar (and please put your name on wiki if you would like to
let's know you're coming)

Purpose: Discuss and approve the plan for CCHK launch

Agenda:

1. Latest update about day of launching
2. Discuss organizational issues - the advisory board and working team
3. Discuss the proposed time-line and events by working team
4. Discuss the proposed budget plan and initial funding strategy
5. Discuss about Long-term development of CC-HK

Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083