cc-hk - [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting in Feb

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] CCHK Meeting in Feb
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:31:21 +0800

Hi all!

We've a fruitful meeting before the new year Holiday in Jan to share
the idea of how to launch Creative Commons in Hong Kong. As spoken in
the meeting, participants generally agreed that we should have a
regular meeting once a month.

So I'm proposing the meeting in Feb. I will try to send a timeline and
budget plan for CCHK Launching before the meeting to this group so
that we can discuss specifically.

I had put a meeting agenda with an availability survey in the
following wiki page, please feel free to make any changes include
agenda items! And put your name on your available day before next
Monday (18 Feb)

http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Feb+2008

Ben

--