cc-gr - [CC-GR] FYI...: [CC-Europe] draft submission for Directive consultation Public consultation on the evaluation of the Database Directive 96/9/EC

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@eellak.gr, "cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: epistimoniki epitropi eellak <epistimoniki-epitropi-ellak@ellak.gr>, Board <board@eellak.gr>, in <in@eellak.gr>
  • Subject: [CC-GR] FYI...: [CC-Europe] draft submission for Directive consultation Public consultation on the evaluation of the Database Directive 96/9/EC
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 23:24:09 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Vollmer <tvol@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2017-08-29 22:05 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] draft submission to Database Directive consultation
To: cc-europe <cc-europe@lists.ibiblio.org>

FYI I submitted the answers. Thanks to Thomas Margoni for the helpful comments/feedback.

timothy

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Timothy Vollmer <tvol@creativecommons.org> wrote:
Hello CC Europe:

We have drafted some answers to the Database Directive consultation. Those answers are highlighted in green here:

If anyone has any comments or suggestions, please leave them in the document by COB on Monday, 28 August. We need to submit by 30 Aug.

Thanks,
timothy