cc-gr - [CC-GR] Fwd: [CC-Europe] Support the right copyright.eu campaign!

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: "cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org>, cc-gr@eellak.gr
  • Cc: Εταιρεία Ελεύθερου Λογισμικού / Λογισμικού Ανοιχτού Κώδικα(ΕΕΛ/ΛΑΚ) <info@eellak.gr>
  • Subject: [CC-GR] Fwd: [CC-Europe] Support the right copyright.eu campaign!
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 11:20:06 +0300

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Keller <pk@kl.nl>
Date: 2017-05-04 10:41 GMT+03:00
To: CC Europe <cc-europe@lists.ibiblio.org>

Hey friends,
We are trying to get another wave of attention for the rightcopyright.eu campaign for better copyright rules for education. To achieve this we are using thunderclap and we are still missing a few supporters ahead of our deadline today at 11 AM CET (that is in a bit over one hour). You could really really help us if you could sign up with you twitter and/or Facebook accounts at https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/56275-let-s-make-copyright-right?locale=en within the next hour. Many thanks in advance!
Best, paul