cc-gr - [CC-GR] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] notes from the final CC summit session

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: "cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-GR] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] notes from the final CC summit session
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 14:21:40 -0600

fyi....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Keller <pk@kl.nl>
Date: 2015-10-26 14:19 GMT-06:00
To: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates@lists.ibiblio.org>

Hope that all of you have safely found your way back from the summit (or that you are still indulging in Korean food, whatever suits you better). it has taken me some time but i have finally managed to clear up the notes that i have taken from the final session at the CC summit. In the intrest of keeping this discussion alive i am sharing them here. The outcomes of the final (reporting back of the 5 break out groups) session can be found in this google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12zUqgC7Ksa3GPQ_xZ7QB0liboVGIqWkRHXv89TOAjPI/edit?usp=sharing

and the notes of the governance break out session can be found in this document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c0Ko8PTj52WPwJovJ6uHTzXYBHwktocC3QHSN9Ipmwo/edit?usp=sharing

While we have not really agreed on formal follow up i would trust the chairs of the break out groups (see the first document) to take these issues further. I would personally love to see a lot of follow up form this session which i found really productive and which to me has illustrated very clearly that we can achieve a lot of things as a network if we put some effort into that. Lets keep the spirit of that session alive! /Paul K.