cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license enforced in Germany

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: info@creativecommons.gr
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license enforced in Germany
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:41:43 +0300

fyi...

Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license enforced in Germany

The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license (BY-SA) has been enforced by a judicial injunction in Germany. Legal analysis will be added to our case law database in the coming days. Till Jaeger reported the case (in German; English machine translation) at ifrOSS (Institut für Rechtsfragen der Freien und Open Source Software), where one may also find a PDF scan of the ruling. John Hendrik Weitzmann of CC Germany has provided an English translation of the ruling, below.

... http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/28644

--
- Jiddu Krishnamurti: If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem.

- http://karounos.gr/blog/

  • [Cc-gr] Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license enforced in Germany, Theodoros G. Karounos, 09/24/2011