cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Please help test the new creativecommons.org website engine

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Please help test the new creativecommons.org website engine
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:01:40 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christopher Webber <cwebber@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2010 at 00:45
To: cci@lists.ibiblio.org

Hello all,

We've been working on an overhaul to the machinery that runs a lot of
the http://creativecommons.org website (and some
other things) for the last few months.  The new engine is up for testing
on http://staging.creativecommons.org/ ... we're hoping to bring this
live this week, so any testing you can do would be appreciated!

Some good places to start looking are the licenses:
http://staging.creativecommons.org/licenses/

And the chooser:
http://staging.creativecommons.org/choose/

And anything under /publicdomain/:
http://staging.creativecommons.org/publicdomain/

Let me know if you see anything broken... your help is greatly
appreciated!

 - Christopher Webber