cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Slides from CC Europe meeting

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: webmaster@ellak.gr
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Slides from CC Europe meeting
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 01:13:26 +0300

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nathan Yergler <nathan@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2009/6/27
Subject: [CCi] Slides from CC Europe meeting
To: cci@lists.ibiblio.org

I had the pleasure of doing a brief presentation at today's CC Europe
meeting.  I covered some basic background on the CC Technology team, a
review of recent and ongoing projects, some Semantic Web/ccREL
background and demos, and some translation notes.

If you're interested you can see the slides from the presentation at
http://labs.creativecommons.org/~nathan/talks/20090627-cc-europe/.
There are some links included to demos which may be of interest.

Nathan