cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Licensing resolution

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [CCi] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Licensing resolution
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 10:42:01 +0300

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Linksvayer <ml@creativecommons.org>
Date: 2009/5/23
Subject: [CCi] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Licensing resolution
To: "cci@lists.ibiblio.org" <cci@lists.ibiblio.org>

Dear project leads,

If any of you know of FDL licensed wikis that ought to migrate to CC
BY-SA before the August deadline specified by FDL 1.3 in light of the
Wikipedia migration, this is a good opportunity to get help with the
outreach to make it happen from Wikipedians (or to help them with the
outreach).

Feel free to send me a link, add to the list at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Licensing_update/Outreach or get more
involved if you'd like.

Thanks!
Mike